Monday, August 10, 2009

Let the Countdowns Begin!!


It seems impossible that Philip and I are only 1 month & 24 days away from our FIRST WEDDING ANNIVERSARY! I can't help but giggle when I think about my "... days 'till I am Mrs. Collins" countdown (which started with 620 days!). I remember how excited I was then and can honestly say that I am just as excited to be approaching our first full year of marriage :) What a blessing marriage is!


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*



I have also started counting down to our trip to the British Virgin Islands in October (1month & 29 days!) which keeps me going on rough Mondays like this one ;) We can't wait to wake up and hit the beach instead of the office.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


We are also looking so forward to adding another poor shmuk to the Collins family... hahaha! Sarah and Matt are getting married on the 22nd of November and we are so thrilled for them. It is going to be such a fun time, plus I am stoked to be IN the wedding :) I love having sisters!




Needless to say we have quite a few things to look forward to... so the countdown continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment