Thursday, August 20, 2009

Back To School Time!

Oh how I remember getting ready to go back to school & thinking, "Ugh! I just want to be a grown up so I don't have to go to school!" My how that come back to bite you in the rear end :)
I am praying for all of you going back to school as teachers, both veterans and first year teachers. I hope that you get a good group of kids that bless you and make the year fun!

On another note;
I cannot believe how quickly time flies. I have been a Project Manager for nearly 7 months although some days it feels as if I have been here for years. It has its ups and downs as with any job but this week has been uncommonly difficult for me. When it rains it pours, right? I find myself getting frustrated and taking it home with me. I am so greatful that the Lord gave Philip so much patience. I truly believe there is no one else on the planet that could put up with me when I get this way :) I am so thankful that there is always light at the end of the tunnel and that God has given me such a wonderful hand to hold until I get there.

This week is almost over though and on Friday Phil and I will be going to the first ever Cowboys game at the new stadium! That's something to look forward to (and rest.... I need it!)
Be blessed my friends, recognize it and embrace it. God never put anything in front of us that we cannot handle and I am living proof of this fact. I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment