Friday, September 4, 2009

Take A Deep Breath

What a week this has been!
Until last night, when Phil and I stayed home and took it easy, I hadn't stopped to breath. Work was immensly stressful this week as I had a big meeting to prep for and everything seemed to be falling apart right on top of me. But the Lord delivered me just like I knew He would.
I have such an increadible support system around me and I want them to know how appreciated and loved they are, THANK YOU!! To everyone who had me in their prayers, you're an angel :)

Phil and I are ready to begin our long weekend and it begins with an awesome CD release party at The Prophet Bar tonight to support our friend Blake and his band, The Breach! Hooray!
We plan on staying pretty low this weekend, and I wouldn't have it any other way. It's time to recover from this week!

Hope you all have a fabulous Labor Day weekend.
Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment