Thursday, September 17, 2009

Police Officer????

This is Phil and this is my first time ever to BLOG. How is everyone doing tonight.... (crickets, crickets). In case you didn't know, I am pursuing a career in law enforcement. Yes, I want to be a police officer!!! It is something that I have wanted to do for a while now and I am finally taking the leap. With the support of my amazing wife and my family I know I can do this.

Becoming a police officer is not an easy task. The process is lengthy and tedious, but I am up to the challenge. I have already applied to the City of Allen and am registered to take the Police Officer Selection Test on October 3rd. The test is in the morning and for those that make a 70 or above, they are allowed to do the physical agility part of the test. After succesfully completing both, there is then an oral interview. There will probably be around 400 people and there are only 3 openings.

I am also applying for the City of Mesquite. There application is 55 pages and is no fun. I plan on turning that in before Sep. 24th, so that I am eligible for the test on October 5th.

We know that God has the ultimate perfect plan and are trusting in HIM. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment