Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Blessings

Things I recognize as blessings:
1. My Godly Husband
2. My Precious Puppies & Beautiful House
3. My Loving & Supportive Family
4. The Chance God Has Given Me to Pursue My Dreams
5. The Friends That the Lord Has Placed in My Life
6. A New Church Family

Blessings I Take For Granted:
1. A Healthy Body & Mind
2. Waking up Each Morning With Purpose
3. Jesus Christ Shedding His Blood so That I Could Have Eternal Life in Heaven
4. The Gifts and Abilities God Gave Me
5. No Debt (other than college)
6. Knowing That No Matter My Transgressions The Lord Forgives Me

I am going to make a real effort to shrink the "Blessing I Take For Granted" list and become more aware of God's blessings in my everyday life. I tend to reflect around this time of year (especially with the decade coming to a rapid end) and look back at how I have spent the last year.
In this decade I graduated from high school, graduated from college, married my best friend, bought a house, added two precious puppies to our family, allowed the Lord to transform my heart, found a home church that I am excited about, got a 'Big Girl' job, & faced many, many demons.
Thank you Lord for the this past year and for the past 10 years. Thank you for forgiving me. Thank you for your promise. Thank you for your grace. May I grow closer to you during the next 10 years.

Love you all! Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment