Friday, May 14, 2010

What a S-L-A-C-K-E-R

I suppose that it is safe to say that since I no longer sit in front of a computer every work day my social networking skills have fallen quite low on the priority list (to about the point of extinction!) I am not ashamed nor will I apologize, haha, I will simply welcome myself back to the blogging world with a fresh post...

The true reason that I enjoy blogging is because
1) I enjoy typing (seriously).
2) I thoroughly enjoy jotting down my thoughts and this way my hand doesn't cramp up.
3) Looking back at previous posts is humbling and rejuvenating for me.

Some wonderful things have happened in the last few months, like the beautiful growth of our church! Connection Point Church could not have come into our lives at a better time. We have enjoyed growing with them and we continue to enjoy our time with such a wonderful community of believers. We have made some great friends and are grateful for the opportunity to serve. It is so refreshing to go to a church that challenges our spirituality and makes us think outside of ourselves.
We have done some big "face-lifts" to our home and the results are pretty great! We repainted [pretty much] the entire house, tore out the carpet in the living room and replaced it with laminate 'hard wood', and we had our back porch extended with some beautiful stone! Hard work but TOTALLY worth it :)

My favorite hobby, cooking, has taken a backseat lately due to the shape of the house and Phil not being home until late (with the project he is currently kicking butt at) but I still look for new recipes and have a pantry stocked and ready to go.

All in all I have zero complaints and billion hallelujahs.
Love to any and all who read our blog (I am going to get Phil to post here soon).
We love you guys :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment