Monday, May 24, 2010

Fredricksburg Getaway

Road Trip! It was on the shorter side but we had so much fun :)
Phil and I took a little (5 hour) drive down to Fredricksburg this past weekend. I am pretty certain that if anyone had gone with us they would have bored to tears... it's funny how much fun we have just being ridiculous together. We walked Main Street, ate yummy burgers outside (the flies did put a damper on dinner), and loaded up on sweets. It was wonderful to be us this weekend.
*I will put some pictures up once my wonderful husband finds the camera uploader thingy...*
Now we look forward to our next trip, Fabulous Las Vegas!!! Only a few short weeks till we hop a plane.

On a different note, my students will be giving their first voice recital tomorrow night at Schrade Middle School. I am so proud of them and what they have accomplished this semester and I cannot wait for them to show off for their parents and friends!

1 comment:

  1. When are you going to Vegas? We really enjoyed our cheap honeymoon. Haha!!! We look forward to going back together. I'm going June 13 with my bff! Where are yall staying?

    ReplyDelete