Monday, November 30, 2009

Bring on the Mistletoe! :-D





















Christmas time is here! My favorite holiday! Our Christmas tree is up and the house decorations are almost complete (we just need to put lights on the house). I LOVE having a house to decorate for Christmas, so fun! Once I start a project I don't stop until it is completed (to a fault) and this can drive my husband crazy ;) He just sat on the couch and watched me run around the house like a crazy person with garland in one hand and ornaments in the other. I had so much fun. He just laughs at me.

We are excited to be hosting our first Christmas in our house this year! I can hardly wait!
(Have you noticed how many exclamation points have occured so far in this post?!)

We love you all and hope that you are having as much fun as we are decorating for Jesus' birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment